Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience.
We’d like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage. That’s why we partnered with CU Members Mortgage. Their mortgage loan center offers easy pre-qualification, custom rates, and expert advice to guide you through the home loan process.
Choosing your credit union is the first step toward an affordable home loan. Whether you are purchasing a home or refinancing your current loan, applying online is as easy as 1-2-3.
Select A Mortgage Loan To Fit Your Financial Situation. Before you apply for your mortgage loan, you’ll need to decide which type of loan may be right for you.
- Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. It’s easy to budget for this type of loan because your payment will always be the same. The rate on a conventional mortgage loan is generally higher than an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Loans usually start with lower rates than conventional loans. We’ll let you know how much the rate can be adjusted over the life of the loan, so you’ll know from the beginning the absolute maximum amount you would ever have to pay. If you will be moving in a few years, or if you think interest rates will be going down, you’ll want to consider an adjustable rate since monthly payments may be lower.
- FHA Loans offer lower interest rates, require a relatively small down payment, and are insured through the Federal Housing Administration.
- Apply Now and complete the application.
- When you have completed the application, click submit and your information will be reviewed for instant pre-qualification.
- A Loan Officer will follow up with you and answer all your questions.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates. Our Loan Officers are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact us at 800-635-7128.
Once you know approximately how much home is in your price range, use our convenient Mortgage Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the principal and interest. Closing costs are normally paid in a lump sum at the time you take out the loan. Other annual costs such as taxes, insurance and mortgage life insurance are also not included on the chart, but may be added to your monthly payments.
Is Refinancing Right For You? Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than two percentage points below your present mortgage. And whether you apply with us for a new mortgage to buy the home you want, or to refinance your present mortgage, ask about a Homeowner’s Credit Line. It can help you save on fees when you apply; interest when you want to borrow money; and, on taxes at the end of the year. Apply Online today, or for more details, speak to one of our mortgage loan experts at (401) 767-1990.