Mobile banking is a fast, secure, convenient way to access your credit union accounts anytime, anywhere from your mobile device. You will be able to view balances, view history, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, make check deposits, and more…
You must first be registered with the Online Banking module. Once logged in to home banking:
- Go to the self service tab and click the Mobile Money link
- Select the services, time zone, and accounts you wish to access.
- Text banking
- Mobile App
- App is Touch Banking
- App code is: blackstone
- Browser based mobile banking
- Enter your phone number and follow screen instructions
Mobile deposits allow you to deposit a check to your checking account by taking a picture of the check.
To do so follow these steps:
- Log onto our Mobile Touch Banking App
- Select deposit from the menu
- Select new deposit
- You can only deposit to a checking account. If you have more than one checking account select the account you want the deposit to go to.
- Select continue
- Make sure check is signed
- Follow the screen instructions